Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What is up w/that island?

Almost time for Lost.  I really don't know what's going on, but I have looked forward to this all day.  Anyone watch The Bonnie Hunt Show?  She used to do a bit called Turtle Island.  Funny spoof on Lost. 

Trying to get up the motivation to wake up 30 minutes earlier and go for a short jog/fast walk.  We'll see............ today when I was scraping my windsheild there was a sheet of ice on it.  I wish it would warm up so I can park in the garage again and let K park by the side of the house.  I may be crazy, but I didn't want her to not scrape her windows if she was running late for school.  So I opted to park outside and let her park in the garage.  Spoiled lil gal.  Anyhoo, I am trying to work in some time for a workout.  When I get home from work, I am just too exhausted and am just not motivated.  530am just seems way too early!   But I need to figure something out.  My scrubs fit great, but when the weekend come and my jeans don't fit..............  ugh, then I feel really yucky.

Lost is on!  See ya all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment