Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Day

Well, my little gal turned 17 today.  I let her sluff school, sleep in, and relax.  I left work early, checked her little sis out of school, and we headed down to Forever 21.  Then off the Red Iguana.  When we arrived home, I barely made  it up the driveway - almost 3 feet of snow.  Craaaazy spring weather.  I knew I should have waited to put out the bird feeders - but last weekend the weather was just too irresistable.  After shoveling snow (where the h do you put it all?)  I came in, we opened presents and then decorated the cake. 

Katie wanted a Candy Land cake, so we made one that looks like the board game.  It was so fun.  I think she had a great day.  I hope so!  Kinda sad and happy at the same time for mom. 

I'm off to find the heating pad.  I hope I don't have to call in tomorrow due to a strained back!  Hubby needs to not work so much so he can shovel.  I haven't shoveled in ..................  hmmmm............... 6 years???? 

No comments:

Post a Comment