Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hello

Well, this is my first blog. It took me a while to pick a name, since I wanted to be really clever and have a catchy title. So I decided on STAT.  I'm a nurse, and wanted to choose something medical, and this just came to mind.  STAT or surviving this and that.  Because don't we all just try to survive whatever comes our way?  With a family, work, friends.......... it can be a little overwhelming.  So this blog is supposed to be fun and also a place to vent now and then.  :)   

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment and congrats on the new blog! It can be an awesome outlet and a place to put all those random thoughts that run through your head...and those memories you don't want to forget. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a new blog! Thanks for visiting me (common mom). I hope you enjoy blogging . . . I love it as a great way to keep my family in tune with what we're doing from 1000 miles away. It's also a great journal and just an outlet in general. Yay for you!

    ReplyDelete