Saturday, March 27, 2010

Should I fell guilty?

S and K 
Hubby has to work today/tonight.  Some big major project.  K and S are in the City with my best friend Mish and are staying over.  And me?  I am here all by my lonesome.  : P   I had to go into work at 5am.  Yuck. So it has been a real treat to have the day to myself.  I did a lil bday shopping for K and came home to just the doggies. The house is quiet and I have to admit I feel a little guilty.  I am completely enjoying it. The only noise was when the pups saw a robin a little too close to our property. By property, I mean anything within a 2 mile radius of our house.
 
I didn't have to tell anyone (K and S) to turn down the music or pick up their rooms.  I didn't have to play taxi or wonder what to fix for dinner.

Tonight I am going to watch a movie on HBO tonight and just relax.

I'll be ready for everyone to come home tomorrow and get back to the real world, but for now I am just going to chill.  And prepare for the wild and crazy week that is coming my way.

1 comment:

  1. No guilt necessary :-) We all need to enjoy a quite night! On the off chance I ever get one, I'll have a bazillion things on my to do list that will still be there tomorrow. I'll enjoy my time, and be so happy when everyone comes home and the house is again filled with kids, noise, and family :-)

    ReplyDelete