Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spiders

Ok, I know that most people hate spiders (sorry in advance to any PETA members).  I don't really hate them, they are just, well, icky.  And creepy.  And I can feel my pulse race when I see one..............  Anyway, it was pretty warm out today, and I guess Spring is on it's way because I saw my first spider of the season.  In my living room.  Just waiting...................   so I went over and stepped on it.

Then, I looked to see if I made a stain on my carpet, and when I lifted up my shoe = no spider.  No spider on the bottom of my shoe either.  Great.  Now I wonder where the h*ll it went.  Is it out for revenge now and just waiting for that moment to get me back? 

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I hate spiders! I'm with you on this one. When my hubby is gone flying, my little Dude (9) is the bug man in the house :-)

    ReplyDelete