Monday, April 18, 2011

What a day.................

Wow.  What a day.  There are usually two of us in the nursing office.  Me, the kind of newbie (been there since July) and my supervisor, who has been there for 13 years (since the school opened).  Well, she is on vacation, and we had one busy crazy day!  I have worked alone before, when she has a day off, and also a week after I started, she went on vacation.  So I can handle it, and I'm glad she trusts me to work by myself................ but today was just plain crazy.  I looked up at the clock and it was 4pm.  ???  I arrived at 7am today and just didn't stop.  I had to leave at 430 to mail the taxes......... yes I put them off until today.  I could have easily stayed to finish up a few things, but I decided to just go in early tomorrow.  Hopefully it will be just a little slower..........

Now to fix dinner and clean up the brownie mess left for me.  Lucky me!

No comments:

Post a Comment