Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday again?

Is time just slipping away?  It seems so strange that March is almost here.  I feel like time passes so quickly, and yet also feel in a rut. In most areas of my life. Exercise, or lack of it. Marriage. Just the day to day stuff.  Is it just the winter blahs?  I need something to motivate me or kick start my doll drum life.  Not sure what that really entails............... but hopefully I will figure it out. 

Gym tomorrow and the start of some spring cleaning.  Maybe that will be the ticket.  I just want to start in  my basement, and work my way up to the top.  3 floors.  Too overwhelming to do all in one weekend, so I thought I would just start with one room in the basement.  Maybe cleaning out a room will also help clean out some of the cobwebs or stress in my day to day life. 

Only time will tell..............

No comments:

Post a Comment