Saturday, May 22, 2010

Title: Prom 2010 or "Am I really old enough to have somone going to Prom?

Wow.  Big day.  First we went to Strut you Mutt, even though there was an inch of snow on my deck today.  Hello - Mother Nature, here's a tip.  Summer.  Maybe you should give it a try.  Anyway, there were sooooo many doggies out to Strut.  Nice to see such a great turn out for such a good cause (No more homeless pets).  My Scottie was a little bossy, but other than that it was so fun.  I met two of my co workers and got to finally meet their fuzzy kids.  Good times.   Then it was back up the mountain to get everything ready for Prom.  Yes, I have a daughter old enough to go to Prom.  Still dealing with that one.  I felt happy and sad at the same time.  I started to think about how much I was going to miss her next year...............  Then hubby said "She's a junior.  She will be her with us all year...........  "   Still, I was teary eyed.   Cleaned up the house so it would be presentable for the "after party" and picked up the flowers and headed over for pics.  The gals all got ready together and K's friend's mom invited all parents over for appetizers, wine, and pics.  :)  Very fun to see all of the hustle and bustle  of 4 girls getting ready and 4 guys not really knowing what all the fuss is about. K looked  absolutely gorgeous and I can't believe she's my lil girl.  They are going to have such a fun night.  Down to the Capitol for dinner and dancing, and a photo booth (too cool) and then back up here for movies, hanging out, munchies, and then........... if everyone is still awake - they are going to go out for pancakes.  I love having my two gals.  They keep me young. What keeps you young?

No comments:

Post a Comment