Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hmmmmm

Well, it's Saturday night and I am in my jammies watching TV.  Hubby went to see Clash of The Titans with Step son and dot in law.  :)   Last night of peace and quiet.................  K and S come home tomorrow!  I have kinda missed the lil buggers.  It has been kind of nice having a break, but I miss the chatter, homework, laughter.  It will be so nice to be back in the routine of "normal' life.   Hubby is checking out some possible leads on a new/different job.  At least he's employed and looking.  Makes it easier.  Hope something comes up that he will love. 

Finally used my gift certificate.  I thought it was a little extravagant - $100???  Now that I went into the store, I realized why.  I cannot believe the prices of bird feeders and yard decor.  Crazy.  But I did get a great stone bird bath and a new feeder.   Pics to follow when I find the cord for my camera.  It's so fun having lil birdies in the yard.  I love that sound.  Now if it would just warm up enough for me to sit on my front porch and relax.  Maybe next weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment